Storage Auctions

Jackpot ! Jackpot in the Safe ?

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Jackpot ! Jackpot in the Safe ?
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »
Well if that was in there, tehn maybe the handcuffs, whips and *****s are in the safe.

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »
Could be a sybian too, which actually are quite expensive for what they are.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 11:43:34 PM »
Found an interesting watch in my safe lkr. Here's a link to an eBay listing of the same watch. This is not my listing.
Mine is new in the box with all paperwork....and it was still running after who knows how long in the lkr.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STORM-MK4575-BL-MK-2-CIRCUIT-MENS-WATCH-/180710179568?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item2a132a82f0

A search of "completeds" for this watch showed a couple including this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENTS-MK2-CIRCUIT-MIRROR-STORM-WATCH-NEW-BOX-TAG-/150622722737?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2311d05ab1

Also found something else interesting but will wait until Monday morn the 29th to take a pic and post here.

Offline otbg

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 11:58:38 PM »
That's a pretty cool watch. I think I would have to keep that if i found it.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »

Here's the Wiki def of a Sybian and then a short story about one that appeared at my local flea market.

Web definitions

A Sybian is a masturbation device used by women and developed by dance instructor Dave Lampert in the 1980s. It consists of a saddle-like seat containing an electric motor connected to a rod that protrudes from a hole in the center. ...

The device described just above sells for about $1600 at retail, but I know some pricing  from the flea market and eBay. A friend had one of these new in the box at his flea booth. Sold it to a guy who has 15K feedback on eBay. The guy paid him $300 for it and it sold on eBay for $1200. My friend told him "You need to come up with another hundred for me or you'll never buy from me again."

Wish I had seen this before the other guy bought it....an easy $1K profit for almost no work.

Meanwhile, my Love Swing shown above is going to go on eBay or Clist for maybe $60.....no $1K for me there !

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 12:03:06 AM »
That's a pretty cool watch. I think I would have to keep that if i found it.

Yeah, it's cool but it's HEAVY !  I think I'll sell it...I get along with a $20 Timex and if it gets broken while moving safes, it's no big deal.  ;D

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 09:39:40 AM »

Interesting thought....that a sybian might be in the safe. Probably unlikely, but I never found a love swing in 8 years either, so anything is possible.

here's a pic of a sybian (no model is sitting on it !)

Money wise I'd rather have guns, but if I could get a grand for a sybian I wouldn't turn it down !  ;)

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »
This unit gets more and more interesting every time I check this thread. 

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 10:25:04 AM »
This unit gets more and more interesting every time I check this thread.  

If you liked the posts on the STORM watch and the SYBIAN device, you'll LOVE this one and the promise it holds.

Here's a pic of three items I found in the same box as the STORM watch.  Hope is increasing for the contents of the safe. Text below picture.

The rounds are .357 (12 of them...two speedloader's worth); the incomplete holster is made for a flat semi-auto and then's there's the gun cleaner.

Odds are getting better (I think) for safe contents to include guns.  ;)

I also found a raggedy-a** vinyl rifle case that looked like it could have held a .22 or such. It was in another box and was all folded up and not even worth $3 as vinyl was torn in a couple of spots, but as an INDICATOR it might be yet another suggestion of guns in the safe. Somebody stop me from being HOPEFULL so I won't be disappointed !

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 10:41:16 AM »
Dangit man - now I'm starting to get hopefull for you.  About ready to call the locksmith guy myself and ask him why can't he come earlier.

You just might have a major score here of sex toys and guns  :o
Now, you just need to find the drugs and cash in another box.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »
Dangit man - now I'm starting to get hopefull for you.  About ready to call the locksmith guy myself and ask him why can't he come earlier.

You just might have a major score here of sex toys and guns  :o
Now, you just need to find the drugs and cash in another box.

Cash would be nice...drugs would be destroyed.

This "biker chick" and her boyfriend appear to have lived in the Bay area at one time and in the foothills of the sierras as well...both places where drug dealing is like the ag business here in California.  The prop mgr said she thought the woman had a drug problem.

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »
I hear that.  I was just picturing the all inclusive unit...which you may well have gotten.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 11:52:39 AM »
I hear that.  I was just picturing the all inclusive unit...which you may well have gotten.

Yeah, selling guns is one thing...drugs is another. No thanks on that one.

All the elements are "suggesting" good fortune, but reality is most often different; if not for the positioning of the safe and the gun stuff I found outside the safe I would be less hopefull. 

Answers will all be here in the next 4 to 5 hours. It's just about 10 a.m. here now and 1 p.m. appointment coming up.

Gotta go get some work done...starting to get too wrapped up in the potential here.

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »
Hope the ammo turns out to be a good omen for you. I have found 5 rifles so far in lockers, none of which had any spare ammo. On the other hand, I have found enough ammo (loose and in full boxes) in units without guns to stay on the gun range for a week.
Hope you find something great (guns or otherwise).

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 01:45:08 PM »
nice, I am feeling hopeful that you will have guns in there. I got a feelign you will also fidn drugs since its been stated taht tenant had a drug problem.

xx
My 3rd Unit...Jackpot!!

Started by hibid

2 Replies
Last post October 10, 2011, 12:23:36 AM
by hibid
xx
My first unit and I hit the Jackpot!!!!

Started by Taemujin

3 Replies
Last post May 14, 2012, 05:30:06 PM
by che85mor