Storage Auctions

My 3rd Unit...Jackpot!!

Offline hibid

My 3rd Unit...Jackpot!!
« on: October 10, 2011, 12:07:56 AM »
So this is the 3rd unit ive bot.  There were over 300 people at this auction and every unit was going for double or triple the regular prices.  It didnt look promising.  After about 10 units I found a unit and just decided I was going to get it.  Everything in unit was wrapped up in shipping paper with overseas shipping tape on it.  There were some military fatigues showing.  You couldnt see anything else in the locker.  I had a feeling for some reason that I HAD to get this unit.  I started the bidding and ended it at 430.  

After the auction I went into the unit and opened up the side pocket of a black duffle bag.  Military issue NIGHT VISION GOGGLES!  Bam!  I just tripled my money.  Opened the bag to find a bulletproof vest and some military fatigues.  Loaded up the rest of the boxes in my trailer in about 10 minutes and drove home.

Got home and began opening box after box of new with tags/in packaging military gear:  Jackets, Pants, rain gear, sleeping bags, ruck sacks, goggles (3 pair), sunglasses (5 Pair), boots (3 pair),  military figurines new in boxes from China (3) that are pretty valuable, plus a lot of decent used clothes.  

So it was a really good day, just wanted to share my experience.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: My 3rd Unit...Jackpot!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 12:12:09 AM »
That's the kind we live for !  ;D

Congratulations on getting it.  :D

Offline hibid

Re: My 3rd Unit...Jackpot!!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:23:36 AM »
Thanks, the night vision goggles are really fun for me and my 5 year old.  Gonna be hard for me to sell them.

xx
My first unit and I hit the Jackpot!!!!

Started by Taemujin

3 Replies
Last post May 14, 2012, 05:30:06 PM
by che85mor
xx
Jackpot ! Jackpot in the Safe ?

Started by MovieMan

175 Replies
Last post March 11, 2013, 02:27:04 PM
by craiglstauction