Storage Auctions

Would you try to sell this?

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Would you try to sell this?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 09:43:53 AM »
eBay still allows the sale of the Quran which contains commands to kill people who who don't have the same faith. But eBay wouldn't want to be religiously intolerant to Muslims.  ::)  Regardless of whether someone approves or disapproves of the KKK, they're still a religious organization. How can eBay be tolerant of one religious group but not another?   

So it's still OK to sell pictures of drones, missiles, & bombs right; cause these are only used in the promotion of LOVE!  :-*

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »
Well, eBay IS consistent in ONE thing....they never make any sense in what they do....oh wait...they ARE partial to buyers !

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 05:43:47 PM »
I wonder if Ebay is just talking about the semantics. If the KKK or Ku Klux Klan verbage was left out of the title/description, would it have been removed?

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2013, 01:56:30 PM »
If the KKK or Ku Klux Klan verbage was left out of the title/description, would it have been removed?

If someone reported the listing, eBay would've removed it still.

Offline Charli

• Writer
    • View Profile
    • iBid4storage
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »
If you would look at this objectively you would understand why eBay would take this off their site. What the KKK did in this country, well, heinous is a word that comes to mind. I would not have put it up, but since you got the connections you needed to sell the item, it was worth the risk, however, I would caution you in the future. You've been flagged once. I don't know how tolerant eBay is if they have to flag you again.

I know someone who worked in the legal department at eBay and they were like true bounty hunters. Just don't stir the pot if you don't have to. All I am saying.

xx
Ithaca 1000-2 Receipt Printers? Where to sell and what to sell them for?

Started by rulesforrebels

1 Replies
Last post May 23, 2011, 11:03:21 PM
by jrossjr79
xx
Where to sell it?

Started by mthewho2

3 Replies
Last post April 08, 2012, 10:25:49 PM
by Scarecrow
xx
Where do you sell?