Storage Auctions

Auctioneer loses facilities to other auctioneer

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Auctioneer loses facilities to other auctioneer
« on: November 20, 2013, 04:06:10 PM »
Of course this happens all the time and sometimes a facility will go through every auctioneer in the arear over the course of a few years, but this one has a little justice to it.

John C had an employee Ryan D who had been with him for years and whom he let go maybe 6 months ago.

Non John C has lost several facilities to the new employer of Ryan D and those companies specifically said they switched because of the BAD MOUTHING that John C had laid out about his former employee.

What a jerk and now a confirmed loser of some accounts.  Oh well, the way NOT to do business.

Re: Auctioneer loses facilities to other auctioneer
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 09:04:20 PM »
Sounds like poetic justice.

I used to be in retail sales, and my best salesman worked at a competitor down the street.  People would come in and I would show the features in my item and do my presentation.  They would ask if anybody else in the area had similar items.  I said sure, and would tell the how to get there. 

They would leave but I would say the majority of them came back.  Instead of selling the features on his product, all he did was talk about how high our prices were and bad mouth our product........it was a real turn off to potential customers and that guy made me a LOT of money!   ;D

xx
Central California Auctioneer Joins American Auctioneer (Dotson) Staff

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post July 05, 2013, 09:29:17 AM
by MovieMan
xx
Auctioneer

Started by mez1931a

8 Replies
Last post July 31, 2014, 07:52:36 PM
by auctionguy