Storage Auctions

Just like I said. Dave hester wants more money to be on the show

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Just like I said. Dave hester wants more money to be on the show
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 10:49:01 AM »
If it showed how much work goes into cleaning out, selling and profiting from the lockers...no one would watch.

Maybe that's why they haven't taken repeated suggestions by me and others to show cleaning out, dump runs, etc.  ;)

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 12:33:17 PM »
They should have a 2hour special behind the scenes and show the business from buying to selling.

I would watch that!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 12:45:28 PM »
They should have a 2hour special behind the scenes and show the business from buying to selling.

I would watch that!

A lot of us would, but don't hold your breath while waiting for that to happen !

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 09:58:58 AM »

I would watch that!
Its because they dont know how to. Its a tv show not a true reality show. Guess they could act it out?

Offline Boxlot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »
Not only do they get paid, but get "fringe" benefits as well. Notice Jarrod, Darrell and Dave all have brand new Fords? One episode shows Barry giving Dave a Yuuup hat....now his trucks and trailers are all labeled with it.  How about proceeds from their clothing lines? Also in the works, Storage Wars New York. 

I think its funny how people get so worked up over the show. It's TV. If it showed how much work goes into cleaning out, selling and profiting from the lockers...no one would watch.

I'm not complaining but one of the biggest fringe benefits is that their store are super busy now.  People will go to their stores and spend money just to say  they bought something from their store. The hot wheel cars that Jarod bought are being autographed and sold for up to $50 a piece on the their e-bay store.  Dealers have a hard time getting $2 for them here as they are every where.  

xx
Should Dave Hester Go?

Started by alloro

3 Replies
Last post August 08, 2012, 11:00:16 PM
by zeeann
xx
Running up Dave Hester

Started by parnisha

1 Replies
Last post August 27, 2011, 02:29:14 PM
by Bandit