Storage Auctions

Great debate with a storage facility owner on S.B.690 of the TX. Property Code.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
What the heck happen!?!?!?!?! Did we get hijacked by another forum or something?????

The other forum in question is designed primarily for auctioneers and storage property managers and provides their
view of what is happening in this industry. Some interesting stories there from the property managers.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
I agree. All I can say is when you gather a group of self-made millionaires together, there is definitely no shortage of opinion.

If the law passes and online becomes the way to go, why does houston storage auctions site think they will be the only game in town. Websites are quick and easy to build.. Who would get the business... Houston said they will charge $9.99, what if I build a website and only charge $5.99?  Or does Houston have the lawmakers in his back pocket? You could end with just as many websites as there are newspapers to search.. so what would be really gained?  And if I am not paying for a locker, will I have a computer and internet service?

Mr Anderson, has TN. passed a law allowing online notification of storage auctions or is you state currently drafting legislation?

No in TN it has to be done thru the papers, then the papers publish it both in their paper edition and on internet.

I know for a fact that the major chains are tinking about building their own internet publish site for auctions, that means that they don't need a theird party to publish for them.

xx
Bill Introduced to Amend Texas Property Code Chapter 59.

Started by Travis

4 Replies
Last post May 01, 2011, 10:44:49 AM
by Travis
xx
New Bill Aims to Amend Texas Property Code Chapter 59 - Lien Sale Notification

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post March 09, 2011, 09:05:49 AM
by sbell111
xx
Storage facility owner bidding on units. Conflict of interest?

Started by Travis

8 Replies
Last post March 24, 2011, 01:52:54 PM
by moparornocar72
xx
Property insurance and storage auctions

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post July 08, 2014, 07:58:03 PM
by Travis