Storage Auctions

I work at a Honda dealership in central Fl

Offline johnnyghonda

• On the hunt.
    • View Profile
    • Email
I work at a Honda dealership in central Fl
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:47:26 PM »
Hello all- I make pretty good money working 60+ hrs a week selling Hondas... this month is tough because hyundai is coming on strong offering tantalizing reason for going with their cars in these tough times... plus since the tsunami in japan back in march no new cars or parts are being made for Honda so sales and inventory have been way down.

I have dreams of leaving the biz and doing auctions full time and owning a thrift store so i can be independently wealthy, lol hehe seriously would like to not be micro managed everyday by my bosses and kicked in the teeth by customers.  I get enough abuse at home by my wife-- lol. so i would love nothing more than to make less money, help the community with inexpensive preowned items for sale, and be able to take time off whenever i want :)  (SO FAR NOT DOING TO WELL AT SELLING ON CRAIGSLIST OR EBAY...)
WISH I HAD THE TIME TO DEVOTE TO THE TWO LOCKERS OF GOODIES IN MY GARAGE--- WILL BE HAVING A YARD SALE SOON AND AM FORCASTING A TOTAL PROFIT OF 400+ DOLLARS FOR SPENDING $110.  THATS COOL WITH ME! 

ENJOY YOUR NEXT DIG!

Re: I work at a Honda dealership in central Fl
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 01:04:06 AM »
Make sure you report back and let us know how the yard sale turns out, blast or bust.

I have some stuff to put in a yard sale, and a disabled buddy of mine has basically an on-going garage sale at his place.  He is going to let me put a couple of tables out there and sell the stuff for me.  I just have to get the items to his place.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »
Switch to Hyundai? Lol

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
LOL!!

Offline johnnyghonda

• On the hunt.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:41:45 PM »
That's not finny drew or monkey .... hehs yeah it was.  :o I just wont be comfortable selling a crappy product I wouldn't own. I wont buy it, so I don't buy it. Ya know?

Offline Bandit

• View Profile
    • Storage Battles
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 11:27:46 PM »
  At least no one  accused You of working at a Yugo  Dealership ?
Think Positive if the Honda's are slow , jump on the Tata Nano Band wagon for next year     ;D

clip
2002 Honda CBR929RR

Started by Mike in SD

3 Replies
Last post February 08, 2014, 11:54:52 AM
by Alias300
xx
How do these auctions work?

Started by janette

1 Replies
Last post November 11, 2014, 03:00:52 PM
by Travis
xx
Do you work from your home?

Started by janette

0 Replies
Last post November 11, 2014, 10:15:36 AM
by janette
xx
How much cash did you have to work with?

Started by Travis

7 Replies
Last post May 31, 2014, 05:42:10 PM
by calcoastgal