Storage Auctions

Cartomizers for e cigarettes

Offline Bane

Cartomizers for e cigarettes
« on: February 03, 2012, 04:09:53 AM »
I picked up about 3k cartomizers for e-cigarettes. They have a retail value of 7.95 each. That's not my style though, just looking to move them fast.  I looking for 6 grand for the lot.  Anyone wants to pick them up you can sell them for four times that but it will take a few months.  Unless you know people that own smoke shops than you could probably move them for 12 k fast. I don't know any smoke shop people.  Please post here or PM me if you are interested. And no don't bother trying to low ball me. Do your homework before doing such a foolish thing and understand the good deal your already getting.

Offline Alias

• View Profile
Re: Cartomizers for e cigarettes
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »
Are they standard, like 510's? Or for the "blue" or like?
And if standard... Do you know the spec's? High/low resistance?

I'll ask around but doubt I could do the whole lot. IF I can do something are you willing to split the lot?

In any event, tonight I'll get the addy to a forum (at work and don't know it from memory) that you should be able to move them and pass it along to you....

[update] shoulda asked. By "3k" do you mean each or 3k boxes of five?

Offline Alias

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 07:14:20 PM »
And no don't bother trying to low ball me. Do your homework before doing such a foolish thing and understand the good deal your already getting.

Made some calls. Perked some interest. But all asked what I asked you.

Need to know brand and spec's. Are they preloads or empty? Resistance type? Size/what do they fit....
So many variables on what they are worth.

Can't do my homework if I don't know what you have. I mean, if they are preloads they are totally worthless to me. I couldn't give those away. Anyone that's a serious vapor that would by bulk wants empty ones.....

Offline Bane

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:23:50 AM »
Ok some better info, sorry. I have over 3000 four packs of cartomizer cartridges for e-cigs. A few hundred flavored atomizer cartidges. about 100 e-cigs. 

The cartomizer carts are from freedomsmokeless.net click on atomizer cartridges. Yes I am willing to split up the lot. I just dont want to be selling to 1000 different people, I just don't have the time for that.

Not so sure about standard and all that bs, these e-cigs are confusing for me. I can send you some very detailed pics if you like. PM me for my email. 

I sent you a pm as well.

Offline Alias

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 02:11:28 PM »
PM'd ya.....

Ecigs are hard. Lots of companies have jumped in. People building their own. Chinese knock off parts.
What you see sell for $100 at a smoke shop is $20 thru a small independent online smoke shop. Vice versa, I've search for items online and they are cheaper at the smoke shop cause they make them right there.....

Email me pics and what not and I'll do my best to direct you towards an outlet if I can't move them.

xx
Beer & Cigarettes - Legal to Resell?

Started by Travis

5 Replies
Last post July 10, 2017, 10:56:17 PM
by Travis