Storage Auctions

LoneStarAds.US classified site

LoneStarAds.US classified site
« on: October 25, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »
Free classified site is up.  URL is at lonestarads .us 

Im still working out the finer details, but its free and its another channel to sell stuff.

Should have traffic getting to that site soon, real soon.  I've done this before with a puppy classified site.

If you have stuff to sell, list it for free with my site, I'll even throw in a store front (similiar to ebays) for free.  You can customize your own store front, create your own categories etc. 

Check it out.. nothing to lose, right?  If you have any site suggestions then email them to me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do.

Re: LoneStarAds.US classified site
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:27:04 PM »
Good luck!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 03:52:37 PM »
OK, I made some changes to the homepage.  I am now working on setting this up to where you can include a video to your classified.  This will be useful for items where static pictures just don't do any justice for the item - things like cars come to mind.

Everyone get to posting! It's free.  Use registration code TEXAS to put yourself in the no charge category.

Storefronts are free for the moment, sign up with that reg code and I'll make sure you stay free, even when I start charging. The stores will be free at least for the next year for anyone signing up now.  That can change in the future so be sure to lock in your free storefront now!

Im also going to be adding a "Items Wanted" category for those that collect very specific items.  This way, you storage folks can get together a clientele list for those sometimes hard to sell collectibles.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »
Thanks, just created an account and a store front.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »
Thanks JR, if you come across any glitches or anything then let me know.  Im currently working on adding some more features to the site. 

All new signups end up in the "everything is free" pricing.  When I pull that reg code, it will be different so go ahead and add all the features to your ads as they don't charge.

EX: featured on homepage, you can add that and rotate your listing on the homepage. Bold title and all the other little goodies..

Thanks again!

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »
Sent you an email VIA your support email address, about one thing, just waiting on a response to that.

xx
eBay Classified Ads....What luck have you had ?

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post November 26, 2012, 09:39:51 AM
by Cobia
xx
Do you guys spring for the classified ad in the paper?

Started by rulesforrebels

4 Replies
Last post August 25, 2011, 10:57:53 PM
by Bandit
xx
ST site

Started by Alias

41 Replies
Last post February 08, 2012, 03:27:54 PM
by acman
xx
Anyone seeing ST ads on this site?