Storage Auctions

Why is there a lot of fighting and bickering in this forum?

Why is there a lot of fighting and bickering in this forum?
« on: March 21, 2011, 10:17:27 AM »
Just wanted to ask..... ???

Re: Why is there a lot of fighting and bickering in this forum?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »
I don't know if i can give you a correct answer to that.
There is maybe many reasons for it.

I can tell you a few things how i see it.

Some people just rub each other the wrong way, and it develops from there. Some people are in here just to cause **** and be a loud mouth.

Some examples:

1. AuctionNinja, he came on here and was the world champion, he was gonna rule the world and the business. I had a  round or two with him. Where is he now? have not seen him since the beginning of January. That tells me that he was nothing but a loud mouth with no clue on what he was talking about or doing.

2. Sbell111, this guy came on here calling peoples every name in the book, i had a title match against him, he was just one rude sorry ass. He also was gonna be the number one guy in everything he did. He was so good at auction buying that no one else could beat him. He knew it all, and when it came to selling, ohhh my god, he was THE ONE!  Where is he now?  haven't seen him in over a month. This tells me that he was all show and no go. Just alot of empty talk, and he just wanted to fight and cause bad blood, i think he was a sore loser.

3. Tclane is still here, and still trying to defend his right to spam everyone. And when people called him out, he started whimping, people like that is in my book just weak. And they do not handle to be told the truth. So now he is out here in the forum trying to find stuff to pin on others, the same people who told him to stop spamming. I guess within a month or two he will be gone to. JUST A LOT OF TALK!  I have yet to see him post about units he has gotten or auctions he has attended, this tells me, that he is in here for one reason only, promoting his idea/product.

What it boils down to is, we all have our own ideas and oppinions, and we see things differently. The only problem is, some people can not handle to hear other people speaking their mind. And some people can't handle that others make it, and they don't. So then they have to find a way to **** on others. I have allready given you 3 examples above.

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up for me Mr A.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:00:37 PM »
entertainment?? there has always been bickering on any forum I have been apart of. people just like to talk more crap when they can hide behind their keyboard!

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »
Tell it all brother 'A'! Tell it all................

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 02:31:16 PM »
Its bound to happin sooner or later. Just stay outta it and keep on truckin

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 06:08:41 PM »
Its bound to happin sooner or later. Just stay outta it and keep on truckin

Good advice :)

xx
What's up forum...

Started by lkrnoob

4 Replies
Last post July 14, 2011, 03:04:00 PM
by monkeybusiness
xx
new to the forum

Started by glassbreaker