Storage Auctions

Anyone know anything about Pokemon Cards?

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Anyone know anything about Pokemon Cards?
« on: April 17, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »
I think I made a post a while back about Pokemon cards. I finally got around to putting them up on ebay. Had about 1000 cards so broke them into 100 card lots and listed them on ebay.

Didn't know what to describe so took pics of every card, big pain there. Overall doesn't look like they sell on ebay though occasionally there are some very high priced cards sold. I don't have a clue what to look for though.

I got them listed and pics taken now, if anyone knows about them shoot me a message and I'll link you to pics.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Anyone know anything about Pokemon Cards?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 05:23:59 PM »
take them to a collectible card shop, it will save you a lot of time.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Anyone know anything about Pokemon Cards?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »
I finally wound up breaking them into lots of 100 and sellign them on ebay. I actually did pretty well. Many of the lots went for between $15 and $22 plus $5 shipping. A few went for like $5-$15 plus $15 shipping.

All together I think I made about $120 off them, pretty good for something I was almost going to just throw away. I wound up finding another 50 or 55 cards or so and just put them up on ebay as a lot.

I took pics of every single card, would lay out 10 at a time take a pic so did take some time. I felt it was worth it though as I know nothing about the cards an dpeople who do know could see exactly what they are getting, I also had people asking q's about specific cards so imagine some good ones in there.

I think taking the time to take pics was worth it, otherwise even though I dont know the first thing about these cards I think people may assume you take out the good cards and just sell the commons, I know I usually assume that when I see unsorted lots on ebay of cards

xx
Are Pokemon Cards still popular or is that over and done with?

Started by rulesforrebels

2 Replies
Last post March 31, 2011, 08:23:01 PM
by The Young Gun
xx
Sports Cards

Started by Travis

11 Replies
Last post July 13, 2015, 08:43:07 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
Sports Cards