Storage Auctions

Fire extinguisher and radio shack computer

Fire extinguisher and radio shack computer
« on: October 05, 2011, 08:06:02 PM »
Ok so my phone wont let me upload pics which is ticking me off but anyways... I was cleaning out a house today and found a fire extinguisher that said last tested in 1964 was wondering if anyone knew a value. I cant remember the brand but its in perfect condition with all tags.

Also I found a 1982 radio shack computer has everything with it including wires and all books and cassettes.

Are these items worth keeping or should I just sell cheap to get rid of? The fire extinguisher I was thinking would be worth at least 75.

Will let yall know the brand in a later post once I dig it out of my truck.

Re: Fire extinguisher and radio shack computer
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 02:55:59 PM »
Ok so the fire extinguisher is an Ansul model 4. If anyone knows anything about these please let me know thanks.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »
Ok so the fire extinguisher is an Ansul model 4. If anyone knows anything about these please let me know thanks.

For generic info on any item try Google first. If little or nothing comes up there, then try eBay. Type in Ansul model 4 and see what comes up. I did and saw a good example.

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 06:27:45 PM »
I looked on ebay and that was the wrong one. That was a model 4-c. I tried google and couldnt find it either. My only source of internet is my phone and thats sketchy at best. I will try to keep looking but I might have to take to an antique dealer or of the like when I got time.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 06:33:50 PM »
I looked on ebay and that was the wrong one. That was a model 4-c. I tried google and couldnt find it either. My only source of internet is my phone and thats sketchy at best. I will try to keep looking but I might have to take to an antique dealer or of the like when I got time.

If the 4c is anything at all like what you have at least it might be an indicator unless your was 10 years older and more antique like.

As to internet, I know you live in a rural area/small town setting, but is there a library anywhere nearby...even the sticks should have the internet at a library. Might be a little inconvenient, but as YOU have said..."you do what you have to do"....and I doubt the librarian would treat you as badly as those cows did !  ;D

xx
Computer recycling for money

Started by mhuynh9

1 Replies
Last post September 20, 2013, 01:51:08 PM
by HomeGrownPromos
xx
CQ, CQ, calling all ham radio operators !

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post December 05, 2011, 10:41:10 AM
by craiglstauction
xx
Philco 10664 Antique Radio

Started by rulesforrebels

3 Replies
Last post March 20, 2011, 11:36:42 PM
by Mr Andersen
xx
fire arms