Storage Auctions

Hello All

Hello All
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »
Love this forum! Been lurking for months finally decided to join, hopefully I can add some value to the community while continuing to learn as well! Been at this about a year now, treating it as much as a business as possible. Separate bank account, closely tracking expenses and profits on excel. Still haven't hit a 10,000% return on a locker like good old Dave Hester, or even for that matter anything huge. At this point it's safe to say I'm clearing expenses and making between 50% to 110% of what I paid for a locker. So if I bought a locker for $200 I'm basically bringing in $300 to $420 selling its contents, then taking out my expenses i have a bit of profits. My goal is just to stay steady and hopefully eventually hit a solid 200% or better locker.

Thanks all for taking the time to read this, may 2012 bring us all prosperity and Pirates Treasure!!

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:20:43 AM »
You sir or ma'am are a fine example of what a REAL successful storage auction buyer looks like. Anyone who wants to do this seriously should read your post and understand this is the REAL expectations of money to be made, and you did'nt even mention all the hard work that goes into it.

Welcome, Good Luck, and keep at it, and eventually you will hit one of those 1 in 500 units that make all that hard work really fun!

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 05:50:55 PM »
hello and welcome

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »
Welcome and Enjoy!

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »
welcome aboard!

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 07:26:24 AM »
You sir or ma'am are a fine example of what a REAL successful storage auction buyer looks like. Anyone who wants to do this seriously should read your post and understand this is the REAL expectations of money to be made, and you did'nt even mention all the hard work that goes into it.

Welcome, Good Luck, and keep at it, and eventually you will hit one of those 1 in 500 units that make all that hard work really fun!

Ditto

Welcome and good luck.

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 07:56:50 AM »
Welcome to the forum. ;D