Storage Auctions

storage wars texas

Offline ronin

storage wars texas
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:23:14 AM »
ok guys what did you think?

here is my 2 cents. i live in the dfw been buying storage units for a few years. this show was at 2 different storage auctions. cut in to 1 auction. i have been to both places in the past. both are very low end units. and the buyers wow what a bunch of back wood hill billies!!!!  MOE is a joke big time. i still think lesa looks like a man. rick and bubba are the real deal just over acting killed them. 

this is what i think of the show.....this show is wore the storage hunters.

Re: storage wars texas
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:16:50 AM »
Same format of original storage wars....definitely no eye candy in the cast (Brandy - Storage Wars) I think all these storage shows are getting old already. Can't stand Storage Hunters (stupid fights and the auctioneer is a complete moron)...Auction Hunters (already commented before about their slow-motion manly scenes)...but don't mind Storage Wars for some reason.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:53:27 AM »
Just watched this show for the first time last night.  If you didn't realize that the people on these shows are paid actors creating a sitcom for entertainment, then I hope you do now. I believe that this show will be the death of storage auction shows.  It's too over the top.  It is an exact copycat of its predecessor. 

The worse they could have done was at least not tried to typecast the characters. I mean, you have basically the exact same roles with different looking people. 

How hard is it to come up with something original?

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 10:00:06 AM »
Just watched this show for the first time last night.  If you didn't realize that the people on these shows are paid actors creating a sitcom for entertainment, then I hope you do now. I believe that this show will be the death of storage auction shows.  It's too over the top.  It is an exact copycat of its predecessor. 

The worse they could have done was at least not tried to typecast the characters. I mean, you have basically the exact same roles with different looking people. 

LOL! My girlfriend said the same thing 3 minutes into the show. Maybe A&E are on a tight budget and used the same acting Coach. I feel bad for anyone going to a auction today due to everytime the shows air the newbies are out in ful force at the auction. Wonder if people who are not buyers but show watchers will be more careful about what they store in there units if they do rent a unit or take out now what they have in units? But back to the show is was horriable and hope to god that is not what I have become.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »
ok guys what did you think?

here is my 2 cents. i live in the dfw been buying storage units for a few years. this show was at 2 different storage auctions. cut in to 1 auction. i have been to both places in the past. both are very low end units. and the buyers wow what a bunch of back wood hill billies!!!!  MOE is a joke big time. i still think lesa looks like a man. rick and bubba are the real deal just over acting killed them. 

this is what i think of the show.....this show is wore the storage hunters.
Stupid show and 30min of my life I wont get back. But there are people out there that live to watch the show.

Offline ronin

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 09:02:24 PM »
yes they are paid. they get paid to buy lockers, to take there stuff for pricing, and when they talk about the auction. with that being said. first season they get something like $2000-3000 a show. hell the guys on storage wars. they are getting  3-5 thousand an show. there is nothing real about this show at all.
Just watched this show for the first time last night.  If you didn't realize that the people on these shows are paid actors creating a sitcom for entertainment, then I hope you do now. I believe that this show will be the death of storage auction shows.  It's too over the top.  It is an exact copycat of its predecessor.  

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 11:51:14 PM »
Im in Texas and I hope i dont run into them.  ::)

all of them look like freak of natures and Texans dont look like that. 

at least the auctions didnt go into thousands and was brought down to more of a realistic prices unlike Storage Wars with Brandi, Darrell, Douchebag Dave, and that gangster wannabee (brandis husband)

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 11:43:07 PM »
I think we should file a class action suit to get that half hour back.It was horrid.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 10:33:00 PM »
Oh well, guess I'll have to go back to watching "Say Yes To The Dress".  ::)

xx
Storage Wars Texas

Started by MovieMan

10 Replies
Last post November 30, 2012, 11:40:43 AM
by Travis
xx
Is Storage Wars Texas Still On?

Started by MovieMan

6 Replies
Last post September 04, 2013, 10:09:03 AM
by bwd111
xx
Thank God for storage wars Texas

Started by BigBizzz

17 Replies
Last post June 03, 2012, 11:44:30 AM
by justacent
xx
Storage Wars Texas....good for something !

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post April 07, 2013, 07:23:46 PM
by Mister Sonny