Storage Auctions

Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business.....

Offline Glendon Cameron

• Never be afraid to fail...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business.....
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business -

http://storageauctionguru.com/the-monday-morning-peptalk-the-greatest-story-never-told/

The Monday Morning PepTalk- The Greatest Story Never Told…..
by GLENDON CAMERON on OCTOBER 31, 2011 · 0 COMMENTS[EDIT]
in MOTIVATION
tweet
retweet
One of the biggest things I gleam from all of the emails that I receive, blog posts and comments on my Youtube videos is “ I am not where I want to be in life” with that sentiment comes a certain pool of disenchantment with this thing we call life.It seems to me, that many people are essentially waiting until things are just right to live. Well my friend, that is a misnomer, you are living right now and by not embracing the things that truly light your passions, you are living the life of misery, one of unhappiness and fear.

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.  ~Henry David Thoreau,Walden

I know exactly what that feels like, it was my life for a long time. Due to a rabid chain of events that affected all aspects of my life, I had to make a change in me, the way that I thought, needless to say the results knocked me off my feet. When you change how you think you will change your life. Now I would rather bear the pain of running my life with no pretense than to capitulate to the status quo and live a life for others than one of my choosing.  There is a high price for personal freedom, and until you want to willing pay that price you will never be free.

“Things” will often not just become “right”  you have to make things right in your life, waiting is a fools game.

If you play the role of patience with candor and vigor, you might find yourself 75 years of age with a pocket full of regrets and a foot firmly rooted in the past. Failure is not fun, it is not something I would say you should look forward too, however it is a part of life whether you choose to accept that truth falls on you, as well as how you respond to failure. On the face of failure is not a judgement, some of the most successful people in the world have failed massively.  the biggest judge of your failure, usually is looking back at you when you brush your teeth in the morning.  Many of the biggest failures in your mind, most people have no ideal about, if they did they would not care!

What you learn about yourself and life,if you can keep your wits about yourself when you step on that loose stone of life , careening deep into the ravine of “unintended consequences” could surprise you or forever extinguish that light of hope in your soul. There is a funny thing about “unintended consequences” if the results are favorable, no one is mad, if the results are heart breaking it is the worst thing in the world. What many people fail to realize ( pun intended)  on both accounts you failed!!! By applying that same eye of acceptance to the failure that yielded something unintended, the event that had you  grabbing  the results with both hands in a death clutch….if you stop beating yourself up and breath and learn from the “unintended consequences”, you will soon find yourself with the results and benefits you desire.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business.....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »
Could have summed this up in one of 2 ways without the lwd.

1. I lost interest in doing this and move on to greenies pastures.

Or

2. I sold out and decided to tried to get rich quick off of SW and AH.

I really think your #2 masquerading around as #1, but whateve!

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 08:25:44 PM »
Could have summed this up in one of 2 ways without the lwd.

1. I lost interest in doing this and move on to greenies pastures.

Or

2. I sold out and decided to tried to get rich quick off of SW and AH.

I really think your #2 masquerading around as #1, but whateve!

I seriously doubt GC is masquerading. He had his you tube and some of his first books on the market before either of those shows aired.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
OK!

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 02:09:01 PM »
If GC is doing so "great" in life, why is he here pushing his website.

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 03:37:07 PM »
Maybe because you can never have enough.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 12:21:41 AM »
I seriously doubt GC is masquerading. He had his you tube and some of his first books on the market before either of those shows aired.

Didn't know that, glad I know now.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 08:29:20 AM »
If GC is doing so "great" in life, why is he here pushing his website.

Why do oil companies continue to raise their prices and push oil based products on us? Why do billionaires continue to do what they do to make more money?

Offline ChefJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »
Why do oil companies continue to raise their prices and push oil based products on us? Why do billionaires continue to do what they do to make more money?
Exactly.  The rich will continue to do what made them rich and the poor will continue to do what it is that keeps them poor.

xx
What is Glendon Cameron up to these days?

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 07:15:56 PM
by Cobia
xx
Looks like Glendon Cameron has some YouTube competition.

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post June 11, 2011, 08:19:22 AM
by Starship1st
xx
What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?

Started by Cobia

130 Replies
Last post October 17, 2013, 09:08:27 AM
by JHold
xx
How does Glendon Cameron get away with charging $60 for his book?

Started by Travis

17 Replies
Last post May 06, 2013, 03:17:46 PM
by bwd111